When landing, after the nose wheel comes down the nose wheel kind of shimmies a bit and I didnt like that so I decided to tighten up the nose wheel tension. Previously I set it by the book at the 26 or so lbs of break out force. I tightened it up one more notch since it can only go in increments based on the cotter pin fitting in the next castle nut notch. Well, that fixed the problem, however now its a little harder to taxi around and involves riding the brakes a bit more. So I think I'll put it back to what the plans call for and just put up with the unpleasant shimmy. Just wanted to share in case anyone comes across the same issue.
Edit: better option: drill new hole for cotter pin and get it to right break-out value.