The evening storms have been pretty bad here this week so I'm taking the opportunity to work on the interior some more.
I'm in the process of fitting the fiberglass side panels that I made. Maybe I can get them covered and in place before OSH. The plan is to cover the glass with 1/8" closed cell foam (like I used on the glare shield cover) and then wrap that in the same black Ultraleather that I'm using on the seats. I've only got one of the rear seat side panels made at this point and I've yet to come up with a good way to incorporate the rear side vents into it. So, it's probably going to be a little while before I get those finished.
I'm also working on the carpet. First I made templates out of poster board for each area that I need to fill. I then laid the templates (wrong side up) on the back of the carpet and traced them with silver sharpie. Next I cut out each piece and fit them in the plane. The only thing I have left to do is trim them to where my interior panels stop and attach them with Velcro. I had originally planed to tuck the carpet under my interior panels but it's much thicker than I remembered and, while it might work on the outboard side panels, it's not going to work for the tunnel cover panel. So, I've decided to trim it just to the edge of the panel and see how that works.