We've been busy B's since moving to the hangar Sunday. We've worked from 5ish until 9pm every evening this week!
I decided to make a panel for the inside of the door to cover with Ultraleather. It took me forever to get it laid up but it came out pretty good. Now I just need to trim it so that it stops right before the door seal.
Brian got the tail feathers attached and functional. We're hoping to get the wings down from the loft and attached this weekend.
We added brake fluid to the system and began bleeding them yesterday. Found some leaks in the process and tightened up the fittings. It turned out to be a lot bigger job than either of us expected.