Brandi and I have been doing some work on the cowling again lately after a little break from it. We got a good idea for pin covers from another -10 builder and decided to go that route. You can see in the photo below on the left side where there is a strip of metal and a couple of clecos. The idea is you bend a piece of aluminum to wrap around the air inlet like this and there are two screws that will hold it in place on one end an the other end is bent to hook around the inside of the air inlet. This cover hides the hinge pin and also keeps it from coming out. After we put the aluminum cover in place we are building up the cowl around it so that it will sit flush. Its got a little bit of work to go but its nearly finished and should look real nice.