Brian & Brandi's RV-10

Front Interior Panels - Putting it all together


by Brandi Wednesday, March 21, 2012

After I got all of the pieces made, I started putting them together one at a time.

First, I glued the bulkhead cover ups to the main piece.

Next, I glued the pocket to the back of the main piece.

Then I attached the air vent covers.

I now have 2 nearly completed front interior panels that amazingly look almost identical. =D  I'll eventually cut out the hole that is covering the pocket area and either use some fabric there or make a little area that comes out slightly. I'm not sure what that's going to end up looking like yet.